SOLVENT-BASED 1K BASECOAT in Pot - MOTORCYCLE PAINT, ALL KAWASAKI COLOUR CODES
To order a shade of Kawasaki:
1 - Choose the packaging and place the order.
2 - After you have submitted the order, specify the bike colour code and make by email in response to the email validating the order
For any questions about a Kawasaki colour code, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparation of the Kawasaki paint and delivery within 48h*
Kawasaki motorcycle Paint Composition:
1K Basecoat (solvent-based)
In two steps: first the paint, then the clear coat.
Some Kawasaki paints are three-layer paints: if your colour code requires this additional undercoat, our technician will contact you to propose you the first layer shade.
MIXING for the Motorcycle 1K Basecoat:
- Pure version: Add 70% of the provided thinner
- pre-thinned version: ready to use
Applying motorcycle paint
Access to the full instruction sheet with all the tips for painting a motorcycle here
- It is best to apply a primer*:
- Over a clean background, sanded at 800
- Apply using sa pray gun (1 to 1.4mm nozzle, with a pressure of around 2.5-3 bar, at a temperature of 20°C)
A very fine pass to create a good adhesion
then 2 coats with a 5 minutes interval between each
- Topcoat within 30 minutes maximum!
Our range of topcoats here :
- 1L of pure product/5-6m², thinned: 1L/3-4m² (for 2 coats)
Count 1m² to 2.5m² depending on the size of the bike
This product is sold under the 2004/42/EC Guideline and the Reduced Solvent Consumption policy. Refer to the PDF at the top of this page.