The word "primer" of the word "ready" (makes the surface of the bodywork of your vehicle ready to paint) It is a primary layer to paint in better conditions.
2 - Need a primer spray?
In some cases a primer is useless, while in other cases it is advisable and sometimes obligatory:
- On paints and varnishes in good condition, it is not necessary to use a primer, because a simple sandpaper sanding 500 can paint directly, with excellent adhesion.
- In the case of a paint in poor condition, with fine scratches, grains or dust, defects or even when the bottom has many different colors, then it is wise to use a garnishing primer. This layer of "Filler" finishing primer can be sanded to obtain a perfectly smooth surface ready to paint. This type of primer is always necessary before painting, if repairs have been made to the body with self sealant.
In other cases you need another type of spray primer, to "hang" on the surface. This concerns bare, unpainted and hard-to-reach surfaces, such as metal, plastic or aluminum, ... For this reason, we offer a special primer, special bare metal, a primer spray special aluminum, and a spray primer for plastic (PP, PE, ABS, PS, PC)
Attention it is not necessary to put a primer on painted metal!
3 - The choice of the after bomb
Here are our different offers, to select from the menu at the top of the page to the right of the photo
- Auto-K spray primer: simple and easy to use, thin layer, fast drying, good hiding power, general purpose all surfaces.
- Filler StardustColors surfacer filling primer: ultra-thick layer, two-component with hardener, to level the most damaged surfaces, to be sanded obligatorily. Applies in two to four four layers. Does not adhere to metal or plastic surfaces.
- Primer primer for iron and steel: high adhesion and anti-corrosion protection for ferrous metals. - Priming spray for aluminum and other non-ferrous metals: to guarantee the very difficult grip on these special metals - Primer spray for plastics - Bomb Bomb Primer: Hang on metals and plastic, transparent.
Each detail of instructions is present on the labels.
Do not hesitate to contact our technical service at firstname.lastname@example.org for any practical questions.