The complete kit includes the following equipment:
- 1.9L Pressure pot, stainless steel
- Pressure gauge and regulator
- A chrome-plated HVLP spray gun (1.7mm nozzle)
- 2 supplementary nozzles, 1.4mm and 2.0mm
- 2 Air and paint hoses with 1/4 inch screws
The pressure pot allows
- the use of a larger amount of paint without often filling the bucket, and without overloading the gun for easier handling.
- spraying from bottom to top, with the gun upside down (for example: working under a car)
- Easy operation and maintenance
- The tank includes a pressure gauge to adjust the pressure and a safety valve
- The gun is equipped with 3 directional nozzles (1.4mm, 1.7mm, 2.0mm), a spray adjustment knob and an airflow adjustment knob
- Fields of bodywork, industry, home decoration
- Allows for adjustment of pressure, spray gun's adjustment (pattern width/increased flow)
Use with all types of paints (solvent/water based paints, thanks to its components that prevent corrosion):
anti-rust protection, lacquers, stains, clear coats...
Pressure pot with handle making it easy to transport and remain mobile during work.
The pressure tank can be used to prepare, thin, and store the paint. The pot can be shaken if necessary.
Working pressure: 2 to 3 bar/30 to 43 PSI
Average air consumption: 4.7L/s (i.e. 10 CFM cubic foot per min)
Hose Length: 2m
Internal diameter of the hose: 8mm
- To help prevent accidents and injuries, it is essential to read and understand the instructions before you operate the equipment.
Precautions for use and safety:
Pressure tank! Can cause injury!
- Regularly inspect the condition of the air system, fittings, and closures before applying pressure.
- Ensure the tool is locked before use
- Always use goggles, respirator, and protective gloves when operating the equipment.
- Disconnect the compressed air source after use, set and check the OFF position
- connect the different elements
- connect the pot to an air compressor
- by pressurizing slowly, check the vacuum circuit for leaks.
For the first use, use a universal cleaning solvent* to clean, rinse and purge the corrosion detection oil in the pot, hose, gun, to prevent contamination of the paint.
Using the spray gun
Using the pressure pot
Adequately thin the paint
Filter the painting before filling the pot
Do not fill the pot more than 80% of its volume
Rinse and thoroughly clean the pot, hoses and spray guns after use
EC: In compliance with the latest EC Directive on pressure equipment (97/23/EC).