The Stardust® Diamond kit includes only top-grade professional products, allowing an easy application, and a glossy and durable finish.
The Stardust® Diamond paints are manufactured with the newest generations of pearls. Their pearl reflection is incredibly powerful.
Kit components: The quantities of paint are planned to cover a greater surface than a bike with fairing.
• 1L basecoat (the undercoat is provided in black or in white depending on the choice of the diamond shade)
• 1L DIAMOND paint RFU
• 1L Ultra High Solid Clear coat + 330ml hardener + 125ml thinner (The UHS topcoat is the hardest most glossy clearcoat)
Composition:Solvent-based paints VOC>420g/L
The technical manuals come with the paints. The application is simple and should be done in a spray booth by a professional painter.
Diamond paints are different from the usual standard "car paints". They contain "Candy" inks and are more liquid.
It is very important to apply them in finer passes, to avoid the risk of sagging, and to prevent "marbling" effect, and in order for the "diamond" pearls contained in the paints to be correctly positioned, "laying flat".
In summary :
- Apply the ready-to-use black paint (or white, depending on the diamond used)
- Diamond paint
- After 5 minutes, apply the Diamond paint, in 3 to 6 successive very thin passes, until you have covered the background.
- Clear coat (mix: 100 parts of clear coat + 33 parts of hardener + 15 part of thinner)