Although the chameleon effects are extremely easy to realize, they always produce gorgeous resistant finishes, and effective visually.
COLOURS : On choice – See our colour chart PDF and precise the reference desired by mail
CONTENTS OF THE KIT:
- 4L Black for the colour of the background
- 3L pure Chamleon pur + 3L thinner
- 2L High Solid clearcoat + 1L hardener + 250ml thinner
The products (basecoats, chameleons, thinners and clear coats) are delivered with instructions.
All paints must be applied in successive passes or with a 30 minutes interval between each coat, to guarantee a perfect adherence.
The blackground is applied first, then the chameleon, in thin passes, and directly after, the topcoat.
Our team is available by phone to answer your questions (and to those of the painter/bodybuilder doing the application)
Application guide (All instructions are detailed in the kit)
1. Ensure that the car body is well prepared, dry and clean.
2. Apply the black paint (the product is ready to use, don’t add anything else to it) in thin passes till full coverage.
3. Within the next 20 minutes apply the Chameleon paint (mixing ratio : 100 parts paint + 100 parts thinner) in very thin coats until obtention of the perfect colour (don’t wait between each pass)
4. 20 minutes right after, apply the clearcoat, this product made of two components must be mixed as follow : 2 parts topcoat + 1 part hardener + 10 % thinner. Apply 2 to 3 wet passes (at 20°C you need to wait 3 to 5 minutes between each coat)