Liner AeroColor Professional
AeroColor Schmincke liners are empty markers and can be filled with the 36 standard colors or the 12 opaque colors of the Professional range.
The different liners allow a quick and easy application of Schmincke paints or inks in all possible art forms and disciplines (on canvas, paper, bodywork, ...).
The empty markers are available in different sizes and tips.
This makes it easy to create fine lines, sketches, drawings or signatures on various surfaces such as canvas, wood, metal or coated plastic.
How to fill AeroColor liners ?
- Open and remove the cap and valve
- Remove the colored valve (No. 1 Yellow, No. 4 White/purple, No. 5 Green/purple).
- Fill with AeroColor Professional ink to a maximum of 2/3 using the dropper.
- Put the valve back in place, screw firmly
- Shake well and then press the tip carefully until the color comes out.
Additional helpful hints :
When starting, it is advisable to proceed carefully when replacing the tips. We recommend protecting the work area and wearing vinyl gloves.
To activate the Liner, use a separate paper, rather than your work in progress.
The liner has a white area where you can write down the color reference.
Adding 5% of Aero Retarder 50607 slows drying and improves flow.
Close the Liner with the cap immediately after use to avoid drying of the tip and keep the Liner in a horizontal position.